+ ADMISSIONS PERIOD (Now Open for Applications)
Semester 1 : January - August
Semester 2 : August - December
Semester 1 : August - December
Semester 2 : January - May
Summer : June - July
+ APPLICATION DOCUMENT
The following items must be submitted on the date of application:
- A completed application form
- High School Diploma and Official Transcript or equivalent certification. Thai students must have their certificates approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Three 1" x 1" photographs taken not more than 6 months prior to application
- A copy of identification card (Thai students) or passport (foreign students)
- English proficiency score report, i.e. TOEFL (61 iBT), IELTS (5.0 in all bands), or SAT (1000 Critical Reading and Mathematics sections). Submission of an appropriate English proficiency score replaces the requirement to complete the BU International entrance examination. Native English speakers are exempted.
- A copy of certificate of name or surname change (if any)
- One letter of recommendation (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
- University transcript (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
- Course descriptions (for Transfer students)
- Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature. For any documents not written in English or Thai, please also submit an official English translation.
+ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICATIONS (One of the following)
- Applicants must have an M.6 (Grade 12) certificate or high-level vocational certificate, or its equivalent, as approved by the Ministry of Education;
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE 'O' level certificate with result not lower than 'C' in at least 5 subject, 'A' level certificate with grade not lower than 'E' in at least 3 subjects;
- GDE certificate and diploma;
- IB certificate with scores not lower than 4 in at least 5 subject;
- Record of learning with scores not lower than 7 credits in at least 5 subjects for applicants who have graduate from New Zeland;
- Certificate of Education and Statement of Results, which are issued by the Australian Qualification Framework for applicants who have graduated from Australia.
+ Overseas Applicants
should complete an online application form and mail their supporting documents, along with a cashier's check for USD $53, made payable to "Bangkok University."
+ Online Application for Overseas Applicants
Applications from overseas countries should be mailed to Bangkok University International College by May 31 if the applicant wishes to attend Bangkok University in the first semester and by October 31 for the second semester.
The application form will the be scrutinized by the Selection Committee. If selected, the applicant will receive a letter of acceptance from the University which can be used to reguest a student visa at the Thai Consulate in his/her country.
+ Local Applicants
should apply in person at Bangkok University International College, City Campus.
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature.