The following items must be submitted on the date of application:
1. A completed application form
2. High School Diploma and Official Transcript or equivalent certification. Thai students must have their certificates approved by the Ministry of Education.
3. Three 1" x 1" photographs taken not more than 6 months prior to application
4. A copy of identification card (Thai students) or passport (foreign students)
5. English proficiency score report, i.e. TOEFL (61 iBT), IELTS (5.0 in all bands), or SAT (1000 Critical Reading and Mathematics sections). Submission of an appropriate English proficiency score replaces the requirement to complete the BU International entrance examination. Native English speakers are exempted.
6. A copy of certificate of name or surname change (if any)
7. One letter of recommendation (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
8. University transcript (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
9. Course descriptions (for Transfer students)
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature. For any documents not written in English or Thai, please also submit an official English translation.