To be eligible for admission, overseas students must submit a high school certificate, an original copy of the official transcript and an English proficiency test score. Applicants must also submit the completely filled-out application form and their educational credentials to the International College which acts as the first screening body in the selection process. International students must enter Thailand on a non-immigrant visa.
- To receive an application form and a bulletin of Bangkok University, send a draft of US$ 28 payable to Bangkok University.
- A completed application form and an application fee of US$ 25 payable to Bangkok University together with the academic documents (e.g. high-school certificate),
- A photocopy of passport and three 1" x 1" photos accompanied by English proficiency test score reports from accepted organizations (e.g. TOEFL, Michigan Test, IELTS) are needed.
- The English proficiency test is waived for applicants who are native speakers of English.
- Applications from overseas countries should be mailed to Bangkok University International College by March if the applicant wishes to attend Bangkok University in the first semester and by September for the second semester.
- The application form will the be scrutinized by the Selection Committee. If selected, the applicant will receive a letter of acceptance from the University which can be used to request a student visa at the Thai Consulate in his/her country.
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature.