Transfer students seeking admission to Bangkok University must have obtained a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above from former accredited institutions. The grades earned from the former institutions are valid for only five years. The grade eligible for transfer can be not lower than "C" or its equivalent.
The transcript, course descriptions and two letters of recommendation from former instructors must be submitted for the purpose of the credit transfer.
To apply for a transfer student in this major, please submit following documents.
1. High school transcript and/or diploma
2. Three passport-size photographs
3. Photocopy of all pages of your passport
4. Admission fee of US $53 plus credit transfer fee of US $30, total US $83
(Must be paid by Cashier’s Check, issued by a bank, made payable to “ Bangkok University.”)
5. A copy of your transcript from your present university/higher education institution with course descriptions. We required the original transcripts and course description with the translation from creditable organizations.
6. A letter of recommendation
7. A copy of your TOEFL score with a minimum score of 500 (paper-based) or 61 (internet-based); or IELTS score with a score of no less than 5.0 in all bands (waived for native speakers of English)
8. Online application form available at http://ursa.bu.ac.th/buic/index.htm
9. A portfolio (For Computer Graphics and Multimedia Major Only)
For any certificates or transcripts not written in English or Thai, please also submit an English translation certified by the educational institution.